After the first night flying I have done..
Continue with the remaining sorties..Night flying 2 is actually a solo check night flying..
Is the instructor satisfied with us, they will release us to do night flying solo which is night flying 3..
But this time, I have to do night flying 2 & 4 together..
Actually I don't have any night flying sorties..
One of my friend want me to replace him..
So, I take sortie..
This time with Cart Zeenudin..
But when I come, my other friend ask me to replace him..
So means, I have to fly 2 sorties with Capt Zeenudin..
Its ok..
Because for me its an opportunity..
Its hard to get the night flying sorties..
So I just grab it..
I fly 2 hours with him..
Alhamdulillah, everything was fine..
But this time, he assist me a lot..
I'm not sure why my landing today not as good as night flying 1..
I think maybe because I "cuak" with him..
And then the wind on final is quite strong..
But, manage to finish it..
The next, my first solo night flying..
Pretty excited and afraid also..
For the first time to fly alone at night..
From POB 2 reduce to POB 1..
This time, I only depend to myself..
But, be confident with yourself..
Just high to the limit..
Not to be over it..
Because you know what is the effect of ever-confident..
But, be confident with yourself..
Just high to the limit..
Not to be over it..
Because you know what is the effect of ever-confident..
My first night flying solo is on 28th November 2010..
This time using 9M-NRB..
As per normal..
Briefing, Pre-flight the aircraft, went out for dinner, perform Maghrib prayer..
And we are ready for start..
As usual, radio call..
But this time using my own callsign, APAC 2161..
I think no need for me to tell the details because I know all of you now about..
As per entry before (malas nak menaip sekali lagi)..
Airborne, touch n go, hold at downwind, request hold KB Town..
As per usual..
And the remaining sorties for dual, I done with Capt Nay..
Don't to talk about that and about him..
This time using 9M-NRB..
As per normal..
Briefing, Pre-flight the aircraft, went out for dinner, perform Maghrib prayer..
And we are ready for start..
As usual, radio call..
But this time using my own callsign, APAC 2161..
I think no need for me to tell the details because I know all of you now about..
As per entry before (malas nak menaip sekali lagi)..
Airborne, touch n go, hold at downwind, request hold KB Town..
As per usual..
And the remaining sorties for dual, I done with Capt Nay..
Don't to talk about that and about him..
Better to be silent..
And once I done night flying with runway 28 in use..
What a great moment..
Normally runway 10 in use..
Rarely runway 28..
But once you get the chance, use it as much as you can..
Can test your skill..
Using runway 10, my circuit can say normal..
But using runway 28, my circuit quite weird..
Always end up low, sometimes high..
My judgment still not good enough..
I'm not like the others who always say that they flying was so skillful..
Don't want to mention any name..
So controversial..
I have done go around, low approach on runway 28..
This the moment that I can't forget..
My approach was too low..
Intentionally for that..
I want to land and stop before holding point Charlie..
But unintentionally, my approach was too low..
4 red while turning final..
I continue until one moment I realise that the light at the end of the threshold just under me..
One word just come from my mouth..
"woooooohhh"
And I add the power,continue land..
And land just nice on the threshold..
Stop before Charlie, no backtrack..
Yes, finally I do it..
Even before stop,I press the break so hard..
Like I near to burst the tyre..
Sekali sekala aje..
And finish my sortie..
Alhamdulillah..
Finish my night flying..
Nothing unpredictable thing happen..
Such as POB 1 + 1 on the air..
Something 'menumpang' your aircraft from outside at the canopy..
And uninvited "instructor" beside you..
Hoho..
And make sure all around really clear when you want to commence a turn..
Who knows,you might say, "Left clear,front clear, right ....... something on the window, stare at me..
Haha..
Who knows you are the lucky one..
Opsss..
Sorry..
To all cadets who doing night flying at this moment or going to,so your best..
And once I done night flying with runway 28 in use..
What a great moment..
Normally runway 10 in use..
Rarely runway 28..
But once you get the chance, use it as much as you can..
Can test your skill..
Using runway 10, my circuit can say normal..
But using runway 28, my circuit quite weird..
Always end up low, sometimes high..
My judgment still not good enough..
I'm not like the others who always say that they flying was so skillful..
Don't want to mention any name..
So controversial..
I have done go around, low approach on runway 28..
This the moment that I can't forget..
My approach was too low..
Intentionally for that..
I want to land and stop before holding point Charlie..
But unintentionally, my approach was too low..
4 red while turning final..
I continue until one moment I realise that the light at the end of the threshold just under me..
One word just come from my mouth..
"woooooohhh"
And I add the power,continue land..
And land just nice on the threshold..
Stop before Charlie, no backtrack..
Yes, finally I do it..
Even before stop,I press the break so hard..
Like I near to burst the tyre..
Sekali sekala aje..
And finish my sortie..
Alhamdulillah..
Finish my night flying..
Nothing unpredictable thing happen..
Such as POB 1 + 1 on the air..
Something 'menumpang' your aircraft from outside at the canopy..
And uninvited "instructor" beside you..
Hoho..
And make sure all around really clear when you want to commence a turn..
Who knows,you might say, "Left clear,front clear, right ....... something on the window, stare at me..
Haha..
Who knows you are the lucky one..
Opsss..
Sorry..
To all cadets who doing night flying at this moment or going to,so your best..
And one more, don't hear any ghost story before your flight especially solo sortie..
Okey..
Finish about night flying..
And always, don't forget to recite your prayer & doa before enter the aircraft..
Okey..
Finish about night flying..
And always, don't forget to recite your prayer & doa before enter the aircraft..
May Allah protect you always during the flight..
Insya Allah..
I have recorded video from the cockpit during night flying..
One day I will post it here and share with all of you..
Insya Allah..
I have recorded video from the cockpit during night flying..
One day I will post it here and share with all of you..
Insya Allah..
Lets fly, high to the sky..
(",)
(",)

No comments:
Post a Comment