Them :Hei Faiq, kau ade kat sini?? Buat apa??
Me: Keje la.. Jadi flight operation..
Them: Asal kau keje sini.. Tak mintak mana2 airline ke??
Me: Belum ada rezeki lagi la.. Sementara tu keje la sini dulu..
Them: Kau tak apply ke MAS, AirAsia, Firefly?? Kau apply semua tak??
Me: Of course la.. Aku apply.. Tapi takde respon lagi..
Them: Indon??
Me: Tak apply lagi.. Tunggulah bila ada bukak nanti..
Them: Kau apply la, takkan nak dok sini jadi ops.. Kau apply la..
Me: Gini jela bang.. Nanti kau habis kau taulah kenapa aku kat sini...... (Give them a fake smile)
Many of them, asking me this question..
Sometimes I'm too tired to answer..
Same question, all the time..
Why you think I'm here??
Become a operation officer??
You think I don't want to fly??
You think I want to waste my time here and not flying??
Nope..
I'm not that dumb..
Why I need to spent RM 225K if I just wanna be operation officer..
Why I need to fly 200 hours if I just wanna be someone who plan the sortie for the cadet pilot.. Why I need to waste 2 and half years study here at APFT if I wanna be someone who only look at the cadet pilot, fly to the sky..
I wanna be pilot..
Fly, reaching Flight Level..
But, I'm here..
Working..
As a operation officer..
Why, because I wanna be close with the pilot..
With the aircraft..
Keep in touch with the aviation world..
Even I'm not flying..
Enough for me to see the aircraft airborne..
The training aircraft, airliners, charter, and helicopter..
Leave the ground towards the sky..
It's awesome..
I always dreaming to become an airliner..
Become AFI??
I less interested to teach..
Teaching the student pilot is very good thing..
But I'm not a good in teaching..
So, better to give a good person in teaching to teach them..
And I'm not willing to teach..
Sorry boys..
I'm no good..
When I see the others, flying above the cloud, I sometimes feel jealous with them..
Yes..
I wanna be there also..
But, still no luck..
I try..
But we need to know..
Our God..
Allah plan for us..
Only he know, the future..
Everyone will got it..
But only sooner or later..
Insya Allah..
Believe in Allah, in faith..
I always pray..
Please give me the best..
I'm here..
At APFT..
Stay with the cadet..
With the pilot..
Talk with them..
They have a lot of knowledge..
So, me here..
Wanna gain knowledge..
Still lack of it..
Discuss with them..
Ask them a lot..
And sometimes we share something that we know..
So, good for me and for them..
And I'm here..
As a fire a fire stone for me..
Rather than doing nothing at home..
Sit here, give me headache..
It is good and better than headache at Mc'D..
Stay here dealing with aircraft..
Flying..
But other place in example Mc'D, dealing with flying burger..
You know what I mean rite..
Hah..
I think that's all for a while..
I will talk later..
Insya Allah..
Never be regret with flying..
Hoping for the best..
Let's fly, high to the sky.. (",)


- With Faiz Nasir, APAC 2361.. He already got the 'ex-student' title.. -

5 comments:
macam kenal je charts A4 ni..hehe
you will fly freely one day, amiin...
Arni:
Kenalkah??
Aku da lupa da..
Teacher Aishah:
Insya Allah..
Do pray for me..
Thanks..
betul....siapa tak nak fly kan? keep trying n never give up. insyallah we will reach there one day:)
p/s: will say hi to you if we bump into each other at ops
Post a Comment